Education & Experience

Bachelor's Degree Music from Brigham Young University
Major in Vocal Performance/Pedagogy
4 years post-graduate private study of the Bel-Canto technique
30 years teaching experience

There is a common belief among teachers and singers that only those with a lot of natural talent can be trained to sing beautifully, but I firmly believe that anyone who wants to learn to sing can, and I have seen it achieved time after time in my studio. I enjoy training students with all levels of natural talent from those with loads of it to those who think they are "tone deaf." No matter how you sing to begin with, I can help you sing with more freedom and ease and especially with more beauty.

Learning to sing is like unwrapping a present. Come study with me, and together we will discover the lovely, natural voice that lies beneath the wrapping.

Marysville Voice Teacher Home